Nothing beats a cold beverage by the campfire after a long day on the road, and with a few delicious happy hour recipes under your belt (and some simple ingredients in your RV kitchen), you’ll be able to whip up a drink to impress your fellow campers at any time.
Summer Lemon Shandies
This extremely easy-to-make recipe is the perfect refreshing drink to help you cool down after an active day outside.
What You’ll Need:
- 3/4 cups lemon juice (roughly four squeezed lemons)
- 8 pilsner beers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 lemon wedges for garnish
- Cool eight 16-ounce pint glasses in the freezer.
- Over medium heat, combine 1/2 cup sugar with 3/4 cups of water in a saucepan, and stir them together until the sugar is fully dissolved. This step should take roughly one minute.
- Refrigerate the sugar and water mixture until it is fully cooled.
- In a small container, stir the sugar mixture together with the 3/4 cups lemon juice.
- Grab your eight chilled glasses and pour one full beer into each one.
- Stir 1/4 cup of the lemon, water and sugar mixture into each glass and garnish with a lemon wedge.
Frozen Peach Margaritas
When you’re looking for a drink that will impress your guests with flavor and esthetic appeal, you can’t go wrong with these frozen peach margaritas.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 16-ounce package frozen peaches (sliced)
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about three limes)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine the peaches, triple sec, tequila, sugar, lime juice, and ice cubes together in a large blender.
- Puree the mixture until it’s smooth (stop and stir with a spoon if necessary), then evenly distribute the mixture into four margarita glasses.
Get Your RV Accessories at CCRV
Whether you need some updated RV kitchen supplies, the perfect camping chair or a new awning for those evening cocktails, we’ve got all of the parts and accessoriesfor your recreational vehicle here at CCRV — your local Corpus Christi RV dealer.