SOME TOP SALES FEATURES OF CEDAR CREEK AND SILVERBACK
1. FULL ALUMINUM CAGE CONSTRUCTION WITH THE STUDS A MINIMUM OF 16” ON CENTER- most of the competitors have laminated walls and do not have studs every 16”. Also, many competitors are not all aluminum. They only have aluminum wall framing and the roof and/or floor are wood.
2. WALLS ARE NOT LAMINATED, THEY ARE TRUE GELCOAT FIBERGLASS GLUED TO THE WALL STUDS . The laminated walls of the competition can delaminate(come apart) and cause expensive repair problems.
3. R-38 INSULATION IN THE ROOF AND FLOORS AS WELL AS 12 VOLT HEAT PADS ON THE HOLDING TANKS THAT ARE IN A HEATED AND ENCLOSED AREA. Most of the competitors heat the tanks with the furnace only.
4. G-RATED GOODYEAR, MADE IN THE USA TIRES ARE STANDARD ON UNITS WITH 7000 LB. AXLES. Most competitors only offer E load tires as standard.
5. STORM DOOR ON THE ENTRY DOOR.-Most of the competition only has a screen door.
6. LAZY BOY FURNITURE- Forest River has an exclusiveon these in the rv industry. The competition cannot offer the best furniture built.
7. SILVERBACKS HAVE GABLED ROOFS ON SOME OF THE SLIDE OUTS TO ALLOW WATER AND DEBRIS TO RUN OFF EASILY.-The competition has a flat roof.
8. CEDAR CREEKS HAVE FRAME-LESS HEHR WINDOWS THAT LOOK MORE AUTOMOTIVE AND REDUCE STREAKING.- Most competitors only offer the standard windows with rubber trim that allow more streaking and don’t look as expensive or a cheaper brand of frameless windows.
9. CEDAR CREEK OFFERS AN OPTIONAL 18’ 110V. REFER(20’ ON SOME MODELS) WITH AN INVERTER THAT IS ALMOST 50% BIGGER THAN A SIDEXSIDE GAS/ELECTRIC REFER.- Most competitors offer a maximum of a 12’ gas/elect as their largest refer.
10. SERTA MATTRESSES ARE STANDARD. Most competitors have much cheaper mattresses that aren’t as comfortable.
CCRV Home of the Lifetime Warranty!