Fertilize Organically with AGGRAND
AGGRAND offers a complete line of natural-based products and provides an alternative to the potentially harmful chemical fertilizers on the market. Being natural and organically based products, AGGRAND is an environmentally responsible choice. AGGRAND fertilizers promote maintaining and building the soil by encouraging microbial growth and the breakdown of nutrients for plants. Their small particle size and liquid formulations also allow for rapid uptake when applied directly to leaves (foliar feeding). In addition, AGGRAND products contain nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium as primary macronutrients; and calcium, magnesium and sulfur as secondary macronutrients, all of which are the major drivers for plant growth and development:
- Nitrogen is a component in all proteins that dictates the function of the plant cell. Nitrogen deficiency results in plants with stunted growth.
- Phosphorus is needed to convert light energy to chemical energy. It is essential for plant growth, flower and seed production.
- Potassium regulates stomata activity for gas exchange, reduces water loss and increases drought tolerance.
- Calcium regulates nutrients entering the plant and activation of plant enzymes.
- Magnesium is an important component of chlorophyll where photosynthesis takes place.
- Sulfur is important in the composition of the chloroplasts, amino acids and vitamins.