Cardamom Maple Salmon
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 salmon filet (2 pounds cut into 3-inch pieces)
- Stir the paprika, cardamom, salt, pepper and coriander together in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the oil and maple syrup.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the salmon pieces in the maple syrup mixture and coat them evenly on all sides.
- Cook the salmon in the preheated pan for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily with a fork.
8B Ranch Cuisine