Lumberjack Breakfast in Foil
What you’ll need:
- 8 pieces Canadian bacon
- 1 bag frozen hash browns (2 pounds)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 1 package shredded cheese
- 4 eggs
- Place two bacon pieces on top of a double layer of tin foil.
- Place a handful of hash browns on the foil, then break an egg on top. Add 1/4 of the tomato and onion on top of the egg.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap all of the ingredients tightly in the tin foil, so there are no leaks.
- Continue the same process with three more packets, then place the packets on a hot grill (or over the campfire).
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked all the way through.
- Remove the packets from the heat, sprinkle shredded cheese on top and close the packets to melt the cheese before serving.
8B Ranch Cuisine