Grilled Jalapeno Chicken
What you’ll need:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (pounded to 1/4-inch thickness)
- 3 fresh jalapenos (halved lengthwise and seeded)
- 1 bottle Italian dressing (16 ounces)
- 1 package softened cream cheese (3 ounces)
- 6 slices bacon
- Place chicken breasts in a large dish. Pour entire bottle of Italian dressing on top, then cover and marinate for two hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Stuff jalapeno halves with cream cheese.
- Roll chicken breasts around the stuffed jalapenos, then wrap each breast with a piece of bacon.
- Secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Oil the grill grate, then cook your chicken breasts for roughly 20 minutes (turning frequently) or until juices run clear.
8B Ranch Cusine