Doritos Taco Salad
Easy to make, minimal cooking involved, and something everyone will love to eat, this Doritos Taco Salad is set to be your family’s new favorite lunch or dinner recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet (1.25 oz) taco seasoning
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts rinsed then chopped
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1 large tomato, seeded then chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup nacho cheese Doritos, broke into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- Brown and crumble ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning and water called for on packet. Stir until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let the meat cool slightly.
- In a large salad bowl add chopped lettuce, black beans, tomato, and cheese. Add slightly cooled ground beef and gently toss to combine everything. Serve now, or chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- When ready to serve, add Doritos chips and dressing to the salad. Toss to coat. Serve.